Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick Run Down of Last Three Months

Okay, here is the readers digest version of the last three months
  • The 2 older kids have their passports now.
  • The economy is so bad, that the school budget for everything but the basic ed was cut by 50%, so I was pretty sure I was going to be unemployeed. But I got an email from the Principal, and it looks like I get to go back to working as a math tutor in the middle school.
  • Nolan had a bad (or good) day at Taekwondo the end of May and broke Corbin's right collar bone and another kid's finger. Corbin healed well, he is one tough cookie.
  • Arden is excited to be chosen at a WEB leader (Where Everyone Belongs) next year. It is a little bit like a pep squad. It is a large group of high quality kids, totally up her alley.
  • Weston is growing his tomato plants again this year..... he LOVES his 'maters.
  • Nolan started driver's training classes..... and you thought the autobahn was scary..... EEEK!!!
  • Nolan took aa three week culinary arts class right after school got out..... I was hoping they teach him how to clean up behind himself.....not so much. Just gave him an appreciation for more expensive food.